Friday, August 30, 2013

introductions

Well its been some years since I last truly blogged so bare with me in my feeble wordings in attempt to get back into the groove of things.
Being that my Sir wil be leaving in a few months for naval boot camp and wont be able to read my Sub journal for sometime, i figured it would be a good idea to start an online journal to keep myself in the habit while he is gone later on.
I haven't yet decided where to begin though. It seems silly to start from our beginning. But then it also seems strange to just jump to the current moment and endeavors as you all would be completely lost in the words.
So perhaps...with each post i make i will fill you in more on what is happening in that current moment but also tie some of the past which has led us to this point in as well.
Yes..i think that shall be exactly how this blog is constructed.
So where are we today?
Last night Sir gave me some AMAZING sex. I think we both needed some that intense. Mm just thinking about it today is getting me off.
I look so forward to tonight when he gets home from work.
See he works lately, every monday-Friday 5:45am-6:45 pm. Then he sleeps Sunday through Thursday from around 9-11pm through 5am so i hardly get to see him during those days. But on Friday night  through Sunday we spend as much time together as possible.
Well its been a couple months since we've had our weekly date night and last weekend was great we did mechacon and this weekend we are going on a desert and movie date like we used to<3
Im so excited!:D
This weeks dessert is cheesecake but I've no clue what movie he is chosing for us.
I look forward to seeing the look on his face when he sees me all dolled up tonight and wearing his favorite dress with my favorite heels<3

No comments:

Post a Comment